Students3k provides collection of important questions in Object oriented analysis and design [OOAD]. This question bank has 2 marks and 16 marks collection. Feel free to download and make use of it.
OOAD IMPORTANT QUESTIONS
- How structured oriented system differs from object oriented systems? Discuss the steps involved in object oriented system design with appropriate diagrams.
- Encapsulation, information hiding, inheritance, reusability.
- Object oriented system development- use case driven approach.
- Define object, class, method, messages.
- Inheritance, association, meta classes.
- Object persistence.
- Difference between dynamic and static binding.
- Difference between object oriented approach and traditional approach.
- Difference between verification and validation.
- What is prototype?
- Define RAD, CBD.
- What is 80-20 rule?
- Rumbaugh et al’s object modelling technique.
- Booch methodology.
- Jacobson methodology.
- Unified approach.
- UML diagrams.
- Define OMT and its phases.
- What is Stereotype?
- What is package?
- Activity, collaboration, statechart, implementation and usecase diagrams.
- Why we go for modelling?
- What is a-part of relationship?
- What is antipattern?
- What is pattern template?
- What is objector?
- What is macro development process?
- Use case model.
- Noun phrase approach.
- Super- sub class relationship, a- part- of relationship.
- What is the objective of analysis?
- What are the 4 major tools for information extraction?
- What are the 3 most common sources of requirement difficulties?
- Who are actors?
- What is two-three rule?
- CRC approach.
- What is transitivity and anti-symmetry?
- Corollaries.( v.v.imp question)
- Designing methods and protocols.
- Micro level process.
- Purpose of view layer interface.
- Designing access layer classes.
- What are the different mappings?
- Object oriented database systems.
- What are the different axioms?
- Difference between corollary and axiom, theorem.
- Difference between coupling and cohesion.
- What are design patterns?
- What is encapsulation leakage?
- What are the types of attributes?
- What is DDL, DML, meta data, schema, persistence.
- What are the components of client server computing?
- What is cooperative processing?
- What is CORBA, ORB?
- What Is stored procedure?
- Purpose for using windows?
- Forward and reverse engineering.
- Testing strategies.
- Usability testing.
- User satisfaction test.
- What is syntactical bug and logical bug?
- Difference between logical and run-time errors.
- What is debugging?
- Difference between Black-box and white-box testing.
- What is test plan?
DOWNLOAD OOAD Question Bank: